Jacques de Chateauvieux Jacques de Chateauvieux (1951, French): Chairman
- Graduate of the Institut Supérieur de Gestion Paris and of Columbia University, NYC (USA)
- Chairman of Bourbon, and CEO of Bourbon from 1979 to 2011
- Chairman of Sapmer - Chairman of SAGES (Michelin group)
- Board member of Axa from 2005 to 2010 and Chairman from 2008 to 2010
Wang Jianping (1959,Chinese): Executive Director
- Master’s degree, Senior Engineer(Research level),Visiting Professor of Harbin Engineering University.
- Working for Jiangnan Shipyard for more than 20 years from 1986
- Senior vice president COO of Sinopacific Shipbuilding Group from 2006 to 2010
- CEO & Director of Sinopacific Offshore & Engineering from 2010 to 2014
Christian Lefevre(1957, French): Director
- CEO of JACCAR Holdings since October, 2017
- Director of BOURBON since May, 2013, and Deputy CEO of BOURBON Corporation from May , 2016 to October, 2017
- Chief Executive Officer of BOURBON from January, 2011 to May, 2016
- Worked in BOURBON since 1990
- Graduated from the French Marine Merchant National School in 1984 and earned his Captain 1st class certification in Marine Navigation in 1988.